6.14.2014

A Father's Day Hoop


During the Blue Plum Festival, I had a customer request a custom for this adorable hoop to give to her husband for Father's Day. 
The story goes like this: when he was a little boy he would ask his mother how much she loved him. His mother would reply " I love you to the Bluff City bridge and back." Although this particular bridge was only about a 10 minute drive away from their home, to a young boy it felt like a lifetime, so he measured his mother's love by these seemingly countless miles between.


I really find so much happiness in creating these customs. I love being able to put stories like this one on something so permanent and special. And the sweet stories I learn about my customers and the recipients warm my heart! 




1 comment:

  1. Pendant lights might look simple but there are several things you should know before falling in love with that blown glass fixture you saw at the lighting showroom.
    personalized jewelry

    ReplyDelete