1.21.2011

Etsy Loves Valentine's Day

In light of the upcoming romantic holiday, I spent some time on Etsy browsing through tons of handmade cards. These are super sweet and adorably creative! There's a lot more out there too!
1. Love Card Hedgehog by supersobo
2. Valentine's Day Card-You are My Heart by MegNMade
3. You're My All Thyme Favorite Card by DapperPaper
4. Llama Series Love at First Sight by supersobo

1. Heart and Doves Card-Gocco Screen Printed by atelier22
2. I'm Sew in Love with You by DapperPaper
3. You Complete Me Gocco Valentine Card by papermichelle
4. Ewe R Deer 2 My Heart Valentine's Day Card by uluckygirl

And my favorite would have to be...

...from uluckygirl 

And check out more from MegNMade! She lives here in Johnson City and our husbands work together!


No comments:

Post a Comment