3.31.2014

You are so Loved

I just finished up this new hoop today during the kid's nap time and added it to the shop. I love the depth of this simple phrase. The reminder that you are cherished and delighted in, with the unparalleled love of God.
I've been thinking a lot about how as parents, we are our children's example of God's love for them. We will mess up and make mistakes countless times, losing our temper, becoming impatient with the diddling of toddlers...the list is endless. But what's more endless is God's grace to cover our imperfections. So I remind myself that His mercies are new every morning and allow myself to be honest with my children about my shortcomings, asking for their forgiveness, and living out the Gospel with them. And through all of it, I never want them to forget how loved they truly are.
Head over to Garland & Pendant's online shop to see what I've been up to, and if you're interested in a custom order you can email me at garlandandpendant@gmail(dot)com.

No comments:

Post a Comment