1.27.2011

I Joined the Challenge!

Hey everyone! If you're feeling already the slightest bit motivated to begin Spring cleaning or start organizing...or at least motivated to find motivation, then join the Bowl Full of Lemons Cleaning & Organizing Weekly Challenges!

Each week A Bowl Full of Lemons will present us with different challenges. Some very challenging, and others totally conquerable. The best part is that this is a great way to stay motivated and held accountable, while at the same time you aren't required to complete each weekly challenge.


I think this is a great idea, because I know there are things that need cleaning and organizing in my home, but usually I spend more time just sitting and thinking about what to do next! I'm hoping this opportunity will point me in a constructive directions!

Find all the details here & challenge yourself to join! It'll be fun! (hope this optimism sticks through the process!)

No comments:

Post a Comment