1.12.2011

Jamie's Craft Nook

When Jamie sent me a picture of her newly created craft nook in her just finished basement, I had to share it with you!
The desk she picked up from an old dorm room in college-perfect for the sewing machine! And check out the storage case on the side, just right for holding magazines. The hutch hanging above the desk was a Craigslist steal from Birmingham. It adds so much to this area and even more functional space. The rug is from Ikea...a great buy for just $20! And the lovely yellowy golden chair in the corner? A thrift store gem! I love the gray and yellow theme-looks perfect and so well put together!

Jamie kept the hutch looking clean and simple by adding a few mason jars and an M for Montgomery!
And who knew a paper towel holder could be just as functional for craft storage??
Head over to Jamie Montgomery Photography and check out her growing talent!
Anyone feel motivated to make a creative space to call their own? I do!!

1 comment:

  1. I need something like that....but first I need a new sewing machine!!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete